I am bitter... just bitter that I lost my darn camera. Ugh!!! I hosted my sister's Bridal Shower at my mother's house this past weekend and took LOTS of great pictures. Later that day was my step-dad's surprise 50th birthday party... took lots of pictures. After that, one of my dearest friends (Andrea Fields "Elmore") came into town and we had a girls night out and took great pictures with Sheena and some of our other friends. Uh... gone. That last darn time I had it was at the end of the evening in Fayetteville at Buster Belly's on their patio. We were the LAST 3 people there and the employees there were cleaning up the patio. Ugh... which means... if they don't have it, then one of the employees pocketed it. Makes me so mad just thinking about it. The sad thing is that in a 7 hour time frame that evening, I only had 2 drinks... so, I can't blame it on the alcohol!! Hmm... Buster Belly's keeps giving me the run around too. I've been calling and calling and they don't usually return my call, but when I do talk to them, they tell me to call back and talk to the manager. So, I sent my sister up there to gather it for me and they even told her that the manager wasn't in, so we would have to call back later that night. When I call back (just as they requested), it goes straight to VOICEMAIL. HELLO!!!!! So, needless to say, I am very aggravated and I will keep bugging them until my camera is back in my hands. I even left them a message saying that they could keep my camera if they want it that bad and just to return my memory card to me... that's all I care about... my pictures. :( We'll see what happens... please pray for me (I know that's a silly thing to pray about, but there are some dear pics on there!). Keep in mind, too, that this happened last Saturday night and I still haven't been able to speak to the manager. Ugh!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment