We decided spontaneously to spend the rest of our weekend (Sun-Mon) with our good friends, Ken, Sheila and Jackson, in Skiatook, OK. Labor Day (Mon) we went to Skiatook Lake and had a great time on the boat. The weather was perfect. Kevin decided to ride Ken's Sea*Doo and he got pulled over by Lake Patrol. Too funny! He talked his way out of the ticket (we all think the officer was hitting on him)! LOL!!! Didn't get a picture of it, though. I wish I would have thought to take a picture. LOL But, it was a good time. We drove home late Monday and got home around 11:00pm. I was so exhausted that I kept dosing off on the way home. YIKES! But, we're home safe and sound. :o)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Labor Day - Skiatook Lake (OK) - 9/1/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment