We have high hopes and big dreams for our son, Peyton! He has such a big heart and shows it everywhere he goes. He has gotten compliments (almost daily) since he was a toddler on his manners and kindness. When he was little, bitty he would help elderly with their groceries or hold doors for people... always proclaiming his good manners, too, with "thank you" and "please." He has always been the kid who asks me to stop to spare some change to a homeless person or simply show a smile to others (especially if they are having a bad day). He always tells his parents that he loves them and is always concerned with our well-being (making sure I'm not driving with my phone in my hand or speeding). Just a downright GOOD kid... and I am so very proud of him! I cannot put into words all the joy he has brought to my life and I am so thankful to God for him! I'm not sure where all the time has gone, but it won't be long and he will be out in this big (crazy) world on his own... and I have the comfort of knowing that he will be just fine. He is a smart kid... with loads of common sense and good morals.
With that said, today was Peyton's 1st day back to High School... a BIG Sophomore this year! What?!! No way! But, he is... (sniff, sniff) Here's to a wonderful school year this year, Son... and do me a favor - QUIT growing! Ha!
Now, keep your head in the books... and not on the girls this year... and you will prove to have a successful year! We love you, Son!



0 comments:
Post a Comment