Happy Happy Sweet 13th Birthday, Peyton!!!
I cannot believe what seems like just a few short years ago (which in all reality was 13 years ago!!?) I welcomed the most beautiful little boy into my life!! It was such a scary transition for me... but, I fell in love instantly! My first born, my son, my love, Peyton! He has the sweetest soul and still brings such happiness into my world!! He is so loving towards everyone that he comes in contact with... and everyone remembers him! He has taught me the true meaning of unconditional love! Happy 13th birthday, my sweet son!! It's hard to believe that you are no longer a child, but now a teenager.
So now that the mushy part is over... LOL... I wanted to share his 13th birthday party with you. For Peyton's 13th Birthday party, we decided to rent a huge room at venue in the city he was born! It was a fabulous room and quite reasonable! For Peyton's party theme, I let him decide his theme this year. It took him months to decide, but he chose our local College Mascot theme, Razorbacks (Surprise.. Surprise!! LOL). I always feel bad for him because his birthday falls the last day of November (right after Thanksgiving and right before Christmas!), because attendance is LOW... but, the most important people were there and that's all that really matters! My mother and sister, Jen, didn't get to come (first birthday they've ever missed) because they were home sick with a stomach virus (perfect timing, huh?!). Two of his best buddies were there, too - Shane and Gabe! The kids at the party swam afterwards and had a fun afternoon!
Here is a picture of his invitation I had designed (by a shop off of Etsy):
Here are some pictures of his Party Decorations (Custom made and store bought):
Here are some pictures of his Party and Guests at his Party:
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated Peyton's BIG 13th Birthday... This was not only a birthday party celebration, but a milestone celebration!! We LOVE you... Happy Birthday, Sweet Son!!!
Monday, December 5, 2011
My Little Boy's BIG 13TH Birthday Party!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment