So, things are starting to slow down a little in the Yingst home... well, enough for me to take a breath and catch up on blogging. I cannot believe that I have not blogged since Khloe's 9 weeks checkup... yikes! And, she is 11 months old now. Can you believe it?? I can't! My kids are growing up way too fast... it's scary... and a little depressing!
Peyton is heavy into his baseball season right now. He is pitching for the first time this year... and playing Third Base (as usual). He is 11 1/2 years old and is girl crazy right now... he still thinks Meghan Fox is the love of his life. LOL He is graduating 5th grade in a few days and moving on to 6th (his last year in Middle School). Talk about feeling OLD... :(
Here is a picture of Peyton pitching this season...
Our family just got back this week from New Mexico. We actually hadn't planned on going together, but it turned into a family trip. Actually it was a 2 week motorcycle run for my husband and his dad and their friend. They were going to ride and explore the Westcoast... But, the first day, their friend, Bill, got into an accident and rolled his Harley with him beside it down a hill/mountain in New Mexico. So, he had the honor of spending an entire week in the Sante Fe Hospital (after an airvac ride). He broke two ribs, collapsed one lung and broke his ankle/foot in several places. Their trip was over. So... the wives to the rescue. We all traveled down there (seperately of course) and turned it into a vacation... without Bill, though... since he would be spending his time in the lovely Sante Fe Hospital after a couple of surgeries on his foot. :( Poor guy! We spent several days in Sante Fe and the rest of our time in Taos, New Mexico. It was such a neat place. We hikes mountains and stopped at many State Parks - including Rio Grande and Bandelier. Khloe and Peyton were such troopers... the car ride was nothing to them... although it took forever to get there and even long to get back. It was 14 hours there and 16.5 hours back. Not so much fun! Khloe barely let out a peep... and slept a lot of the time. You could expect that from a newborn, but an 11 month old. I must say I was very proud of her and Peyton.
We got some good pictures in New Mexico...
Here are just a few...
And, a few more...
Just a few more... ;)
Okay, so today, I am in major party planning mode! I am going crazy planning Miss Khloe's FIRST BIRTHDAY party! She will have two parties actually... one for friends and one for family/clients. The friend party will be a party for 4 babies... there is a group of us ladies whose husbands are childhood friends who all have baby's turning ONE in June (even though Khloe is July 1st - she missed June by 3.5 hrs... Grr!). This is the 2nd child for three of us in the group... and the other this is her 1st baby (Chandra McFarlane - her little guy, Jude). There will be two baby girls (one is KHLOE!) and two baby boys. So, it will be even. We met today about the party theme and ideas... I think we can make it so much fun! We all share a lot of the same friends, so this makes it easy for everyone! Khloe's other birthday party will be the following weekend - at her Nana/Papa's ranch in Missouri. My gosh, it is going to be a GIRLY GIRL Party... just wait and see the pictures. LOL I have already ordered so many custom things for Khloe... including custom address labels, postage stamps, birthday outfit/hat, custom invitations... OMG... it's craziness in Heatherville! I am obsessed with details and impressionable moments... I hope it turns out perfect and an event everyone will remember... like our wedding and baby showers!! I won't tell you the themes right now... you'll just have to wait and see! ;)
Khloe is getting so big, too. She has skipped crawling all together. Yes, she is extremely spoiled... I'm sorry to say. It actually makes me a little frustrated with her. She wants everyone to do EVERYTHING for her... and I'm not liking it! She is getting prettier every day and her complexion is flawless. :) I'm such a proud momma! She is still running in her walker and only walking around the house without the walker by holding our hands or walking along things. She's funny... stubborn stinker! She recenly got 4 teeth and has 2 more cutting through as I type this. I feel a lot more in that little mouth, too. She plays Patty Cake and waves to everyone (hi/bye)... expresses that she likes or dislikes something by nodding yes or no... and still only says momma, dadda and bub. She's getting there, though. She can hold up her index finger to tell you she's one and she LOVES food! She eats most table foods (including small chunks of meat). She only has formula twice a day (her morning nap and before she goes to sleep). She still loves baby cereal though... but WILL NOT eat baby food. LOL Again... SPOILED! She's so tiny. She still wears 6-9 months and only weighs 18 lbs. She is in the 45 percentile of all babies her age in weight and in the 75 percentile in height. She loves everyone... and smiles to prove it... often!
I'm an obsessed mommy... I get her pictures taken at the studio every month! But, when she turns a year old, I will start doing it every 6 months. :) Believe me... that will save loads of money and my husband will be proud of me! LOL I'm not going to post all her monthly birthday pictures, but I will post the most recent pictures that I took of her "playing dress up" in her adorable pale pink baby petti romper. I love those outfits... can you say DARLING?!!! Anyway, I was pretty proud of my camera and my picture taking abilities. LOL
Check them out... These were taken on 5-26-10 (very recent)...
I think that updates you on everything! I'll update you more about Kevin and I later on... I promise to do a much better job updating my Blog on a more regular basis (like the old days). ;)
Talk to you soon......
Thursday, May 27, 2010
I Can't Believe I haven't Blogged since Khloe was 9 weeks old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment